Why Are Folding Racks a Better Choice Over Other Racks?
For most businesses, creating storage equipment is a constant struggle. Finding proper balance between being able to store products properly, and having them available when needed is crucial, particularly with sensitive products. Now the question arises - how can one store these sensitive products in a small space without damaging them? How can one find space for these large storage equipment when they are not being utilized? This is where a folding rack becomes essential for your storage needs.
Major Advantages of Folding Racks:
Folding rack is a special type of rack that allows you to fold it while not in use. These type of racks are especially used when one want to use a space for multiple activities. Folding racks are widely used in several industries for their advantages. Following are a few major advantages of folding racks:
- Occupy Less Space: Folding racks require space of an empty wall and a few inches of floor. They are stackable when in use, and can be folded when not in use. This saves a considerable amount of space in a room. However, when they open up into a full-size rack, they are as versatile as a standard floor unit, and are capable of holding just as much weight.
- Less Expensive: Folding racks are comparatively less expensive than full racks, and a majority of them can handle the same accessories as that of full racks.
Things to Consider While Buying Folding Rack
While buying a folding rack, one has to take a few considerations into account:
- One should pay attention to ceiling height requirements
- Check the steel used for manufacturing the rack (dimensions and gauge)
- Where is it sourced? US steel or Chinese steel?
- Is the size of hardware used as per application requirements?
- What is the build quality of the rack?
- What kind of finish does the unit have?
It is recommended by experts to go with the racks that are made with US-steel. US-sourced racks have a big list of advantages over their Chinese counterparts, comprising less flaws in the steel, more robust powder coating, laser cut holes and components, and a better overall user experience.
It is never a good idea to compromise on quality and hence, while buying a folding rack you must ensure that it is of the best quality. If you follow the guidelines given above, then you will be able to get yourself a better folding rack, which is durable, and strong.
- Why Are Folding Racks a Better Choice Over Other Racks?
- Materials Used to Manufacture Folding Shipping Racks
- How to Store Unused Racks and Pallets
- How to Select the Best Metal Pallet Racks for Your Facility